The Independent Artists Group (IAG) Blog

is an International group of just over 200 artists. We run auctions and exhibitions around the world and also communicate online daily to give eachother support and advice. We have created this blog for our news, images, photographs, and updates about our art. Here, we also announce group and individual artist's exhibitions, present artwork for sale and detail other newsworthy items.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Maeve Wright - Prints of my original artwork


Prints of my original artwork are now available in my etsy shop. I have been thinking for some time about issuing prints, but was put off by the initial costs involved. I had considered prints from my own printer, but quite frankly they were rubbish!! A few months ago my work was taken on by a local gallery and they have just started producing giclee prints of my work. They look fantastic. The colours are really intense and the detail is pin sharp. Because the prints are prduced digitally I only need to order what I sell.
Anyway have a look at them on my shop. They are available in two sizes - A4 ($40.00 + postage) and A3 ($70.00 + postage), limited edition with a run of 50 at each size. They are mounted with artist's signature, title and edition no. on the mount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home