The Independent Artists Group (IAG) Blog

is an International group of just over 200 artists. We run auctions and exhibitions around the world and also communicate online daily to give eachother support and advice. We have created this blog for our news, images, photographs, and updates about our art. Here, we also announce group and individual artist's exhibitions, present artwork for sale and detail other newsworthy items.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Paintings In The View From The Top Christmas Show


Bite Me!

Here's one of the paintings I've put in the View from the Top Gallery for their Christmas Exhibition in Nottingham.

This is my tabby cat Chi, (Clint Eastwood) the tabby gun slinger of Freddie Street! He's staring down the barrel of a loaded claw. ‘OK punk, do you feel lucky? Go ahead, bite me, make my day!’I just loved the expression on his face!




After The Hunt

This is Casper, one of my favourite feline friends taking a well deserved nap. He’s a superb hunter, the scourge of the local rodent and rabbit population. Although there are so many rabbits where he lives that some unkind folks have said that all he needs to do is lie down with his mouth open and wait for something to hop in!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this kitty is beautiful!!! I found your blog on the caat ebay group. Hi! I'm Laurie, happy_as_a_lark on ebay.
Great work! :)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home